ALPETROS oil & gaz QHSE policy requires that all activities must be planned and executed in accordance with legislation and standards of quality, health, safety and the environment. br>Together, we have the utmost concern and commitment to protecting the health and safety of all employees, customers and communities in which we operate and for the preservation of the environment.
Our goals and targets :
- Continuously improve for the prevention of accidents, occupational diseases and minimize any impact of our activities on the environment.
- Promote training, sharing of experiences; in particular with our partners and our Customers.
- Sow values and positive attitudes to excellence in health, safety and the environment.
Our mission :
- Assign clear roles and responsibilities at all levels and assess our actions against HSE objectives.
- Foster a spirit of participation by all employees in efforts to protect health, safety and the environment.
- Provide and maintain safe working conditions and facilities.
- Adoption of appropriate technologies to minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
Monitor performance by :
- Periodically audit work processes, correct deviations.
- Integrate HSE performance as an evaluation parameter for the management review.